Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Food to Come!

Well, I have been extremely remiss with this blog. It's not because I gave up on cooking or anything like that, but the fact that I have been sick. I've been sick so much, that I've barely worked and when you barely work, you don't have money to buy the other groceries I would need to make the fancy meals I want to make.

But the cooking school will live on! I have an eggplant in the fridge right now that I am getting ready to make and a lot of recipes I've had on the back burner.

Below is a list of things I plan on making before the year is complete.

1. Something with live Lobster:



This will be the cooking school graduation. Some form of lobster meal. The be all and end all of cooking, in my opinion is taking a live lobster and making a great meal of it. Now, I know that PETA people and major animal lovers, will not be pleased and trust me I am not a fan of killing a lobster, but whether I kill it or someone else kills it, this is what I have my heart set on making.

2. Creme Brule:



This is also for the end of the cooking school. It shall be my crowning glory. A desert that takes patience (having it sit over night patience). It's one of the things I remember loving from my trip to paris and I am determine to make it.



3. Cheesecake. To be specific marble cheescake:




Even though I am on a diet, I will take time out to make what is perhaps my faveorite meal.



4. Tandori chicken:




Cuz , why not try Indian?



5. The Red Lobster biscuits:



Why have my friends and I taken impromtu trips to Red Lobster 42nd street? One word: Biscuits.

6. Seasame Chicken:



Why should I always spent money to have someone else make something I crave once a week or so.



7. Sushi


Look to number 6 and, because my friends will love me.


There's more. So much more, but that's all I can think of right now.


Basically, this is going to be a great yr for me and food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment