Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Pasta dish of my own creation.

A few months ago, I was back home in New York, STARVING. I had cheese filled pasta, spinach and a bunch of spices. I decided to experiment. I am sure that I was not the first person to come up with the below combination, but since I did this all my own, I don't care, it's mine, mine, MINE!

How it's supposed to look:



Ingredients:
Cheese filled pasta
2 teaspoons of olive oil
Frozen spinach (how ever much you want)
Crushed Red Chili pepper flakes
2 garlic gloves
1 small onion
black pepper
salt
Parmesan cheese

Directions:

Set water to boil, for the pasta. While water boils, cut up garlic, and onion. Sauté garlic, onion and spinach on a skillet with olive oil. Sprinkle Red Pepper flakes, black pepper and a pinch of salt. When the pasta is cooked, mix it in with the spinach mix and toss.

Add Red Chilli pepper flakes to taste.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Conclusion:
I love this. The first time I made it, I was pleasantly surprised and felt victorious. I cooked with out a recipe, just my own instinct as a cook and it was delicious.




0 comments:

Post a Comment